This question requires that you evaluate the UPPER-CASED text surrounded by *** to determine if it is correct.
Your company implements *** AZURE POLICIES *** to automatically add a watermark to Microsoft Word documents that contain credit card information.
Instructions: Review the UPPER-CASED text surrounded by ***. If it makes the statement correct, select "No change is needed". If the statement is incorrect, select the answer choice that makes the statement correct.
An Azure Information Protection policy contains the following elements that you can configure:
* Which labels are included that let administrators and users classify (and optionally, protect) documents and emails.
* Title and tooltip for the Information Protection bar that users see in their Office applications.
* The option to set a default label as a starting point for classifying documents and emails.
* The option to enforce classification when users save documents and send emails.
* The option to prompt users to provide a reason when they select a label that has a lower sensitivity level than the original.
* The option to automatically label an email message, based on its attachments.
* The option to control whether the Information Protection bar is displayed in Office applications.
* The option to control whether the Do Not Forward button is displayed in Outlook.
* The option to let users specify their own permissions for documents.
* The option to provide a custom help link for users.