Question 128 of 952
- Enter IOS commands on the device to verify network operation and answer the multiple questions.
- THIS TASK DOES NOT REQUIRE REVICE CONFIGURATION.
- Click the device icon to gain access to the console device of the router. No console or enable passwords are required.
- To access the multiple-choice questions, click the numbered boxes on the left of the top panel.
- there are four multiple-choice questions with this task. Be sure to answer all four questions before clicking Next button.
Refer to the topology. Your company has connected the routers R1, R2, and R3 with serial links. R2 and R3 are connected to the switches SW1 and SW2, respectively. SW1 and SW2 are also connected to the routers R4 and R5.
The EIGRP routing protocol is configured.
You are required to troubleshoot and resolve the EIGRP issues between the various routers.
Use the appropriate show commands to troubleshoot the issues.
The loopback interfaces on R4 with the IP addresses of 10.4.4.4/32, 10.4.4.5/32 and 10.4.4.6/32 are not appearing in the routing table of R5.
Why are the interfaces missing?
Relevant parts of the config shown below: