Question 64 of 952
- Enter IOS commands on the device to verify network operation and answer the multiple questions.
- THIS TASK DOES NOT REQUIRE REVICE CINFIGURATION.
- Click the device icon to gain access to the console device. No console or enable passwords are required.
- To access the multiple choice questions, click the numbered boxes on the left of the top panel.
- there are four multiple-choice questions with this task. Be sure to answer all four questions before clicking Next.
Server1 and Server2 are unable to communicate with the rest of the network. Your initial check with system administrators shows that IP address settings are correctly configured on the server side. What could be an issue?
Check the configuration of the interface that is connected to Server1 and Server2 on R2 with "show running-config" command.
We see that subinterface E0/1.100 has been configured with VLAN 200 (via "encapsulation dot1Q 200" command) while Server1 belongs to VLAN 100. Therefore this configuration is not correct. It should be "encapsulation dot1Q 100" instead. The same thing for interface E0/1.200, it should be "encapsulation dot1Q 200" instead.