Question 130 of 952
- Enter IOS commands on the device to verify network operation and answer the multiple questions.
- THIS TASK DOES NOT REQUIRE REVICE CONFIGURATION.
- Click the device icon to gain access to the console device of the router. No console or enable passwords are required.
- To access the multiple-choice questions, click the numbered boxes on the left of the top panel.
- there are four multiple-choice questions with this task. Be sure to answer all four questions before clicking Next button.
Refer to the topology. Your company has connected the routers R1, R2, and R3 with serial links. R2 and R3 are connected to the switches SW1 and SW2, respectively. SW1 and SW2 are also connected to the routers R4 and R5.
The EIGRP routing protocol is configured.
You are required to troubleshoot and resolve the EIGRP issues between the various routers.
Use the appropriate show commands to troubleshoot the issues.
Router R6 does not form an EIGRP neighbor relationship correctly with router R1. What is the cause for this misconfiguration?
Relevant parts of the config shown below:
From the configuration of R6 we learn that R6 is missing "network 192.168.16.0" command (the network between R1 & R6) under EIGRP so EIGRP neighbor relationship will not be formed between them.